- New running clothes.
- Passing runners on my drive home from work.
- DailyMile weekly running reports.
- Perfect running weather.
- Sitting all day. (This doesn't happen often, but on those rare teaching days that involve sitting, my legs are screaming for a run.)
- My favorite jeans fitting just perfectly.
- Looking at my running pictures.
- Reading other running blogs or magazines. (Someday I'll hopefully remember to post some links here!)
- Seeing other friends' running updates on twitter/facebook.
- Music. (I always start a run on the same song, so it's become a trigger for me!)
- Having a running dream.
- Sore legs.
- A bad day.
- Adding songs to my running playlist.
- Comments on my running updates on FB.
- Looking at my 2009 running log on Nike+.
what kind of music do you listen to on your runs?ReplyDelete
ive been lacking serious motivation lately. :( i was sick & now i cant seem to get back into it!
I have such a wide and crazy selection of music. When running alone, I really prefer "angry" music. My favorites are "Closer to the Edge" by 30 Seconds to Mars and "The Way I Am" by Eminem. (Hilarious, right?)Delete
I also like certain Florence & The Machine songs for running, as well as The Bravery ("Hatefuck" is my power song), Lit, 3Oh!3, Chevelle, some of the newer Matchbox Twenty ("How Far We've Come" is a good one), and Mary J. Blige (particularly "Work That").
Here are some links to good playlists, too: